[Gluster-devel] Glusterfs on Mac OS X

Vikas Gorur vikas at zresearch.com
Fri Feb 29 06:14:58 UTC 2008

Excerpts from Rodney McDuff's message of Fri Feb 29 10:14:06 +0530 2008:
> I see on the Glusterfs wiki FAQ that Glusterfs has been tested on Mac OS
>  X. Can I get a bit more info on this, ie which gluster revision was
> used, which OS version, config flags etc.

The Mac OS X port is not yet complete. There are still a few issues and
much testing needs to be done. I think it would be best for you to
wait until we announce the port to begin testing (this should happen within this
week).

Vikas
--
http://vikas.80x25.org/