[Gluster-devel] AFR between two bricks over 3000 miles

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Thu Feb 28 06:07:41 UTC 2008

on the client. you also might want to put this write-behind + io-cache pair
in the subvolume path of afr which leads towards the remote site alone. Also
make sure afr does not have the remote site as the first subvolume, and has
the option read-subvolume <local-volume> so that reads are not scheduled to
the remote site.

avati

--
If I traveled to the end of the rainbow