[Gluster-devel] file access problems

Hans Einar Gautun einar.gautun at statkart.no
Thu Feb 7 10:35:05 UTC 2008

Anand,
I use nis/yp to keep track of the uid and guid, but when checking I see
that one of the clients in this particular test just have a copy of the
password/group/shadow files locally, and nis is stopped. The other
client use nis in this test. The uid/guid are the same however, but this
could be the problem.
Right now I can't reproduce the setup - I had to borrow the NIC from the
testserver. I have a new NIC by monday. I'll get back with setup and
logs then.

Thanks,
Einar

Einar Gautun                     einar.gautun at statkart.no