[Gluster-devel] 1.4.0 and HA Translator

Melvin Wong melvin.wong at muvee.com
Wed Dec 24 03:55:53 UTC 2008

Hi Raghavendra,

Tks for the quick reply. Another question is do you know if Heatbeat is
better choice or HA translator for failover. When we use HA translator,
what will happen to the open files or current file transfer during a
failover? Will the clients clashes while  trying to connect to the slave
server?

Thank you.

melvin