[Gluster-devel] UID mapping feature

Amar S. Tumballi amar at zresearch.com
Wed Aug 27 20:01:11 UTC 2008

This was long pending task, and now is complete. But the uid/gid mapping has
a upper limit of 32 mappings per translator instance. Also it provides the
'root-squashing' option like NFS. Hope few people like it.

Code committed to glusterfs--mainline--3.0--patch-323

I have done testing of few straight forward cases. There may be glitches in
some corner cases. Let me know how it works for you.

Regards,
Amar

Amar Tumballi
Gluster/GlusterFS Hacker