[Gluster-devel] Mac OS X client

Amar S. Tumballi amar at zresearch.com
Mon Aug 25 19:43:41 UTC 2008

Hi,
 Sorry for the delay in response. Actually, there are some development
happening regarding GlusterFS mount and Finder issue.  Btw, which version of
GlusterFS are you using? Let me get back to you after I fix the problems.

Can you try http://gnu.zresearch.com/~amar/glusterfs-1.4.0qa35mac.tar.gz and
let me know if things are fine. That would help me in development.

Regards,
Amar

2008/8/25 <genonceaux at orc.fr>

> Hi
>
> I have two servers and one client Glusterfs.
> I think I have a problem with the mac os X tiger extended attributes.
> When I try to drag a file into a samba share (export of a Glusterfs
> volume), I have a message in the finder : "I havn't all the necessaries
> authorizations".
> But if I create a file with the command "touch" in a terminal then I can
> drag it in the share without problem.
>
> thanks,
>

> Philippe

Amar Tumballi