[Gluster-devel] glusterfs 1.3.10 and linux kernel 2.6.26.2

nicolas prochazka prochazka.nicolas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 09:15:25 UTC 2008

I'm trying fuse from kernel tree and  fuse 2.7.4 + glusterfs patch  and booster.
from fuse kernel and fuse 2.7.4 + patch  : glusterfs is running but
slowly than before ( 10Mbits/s less )
booster translator seems to be not working , however it seems very
interesting as performance translator.

Regards,
Nicolas