[Gluster-devel] Booster Translator not working on client.

Rohan rohan.thale at moneycontrol.com
Mon Aug 11 11:37:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to implement booster.

When I start gluster on server I get following error. But it's starts and
clients, without Booster Translator, works.
2008-08-12 05:05:27 E [transport.c:74:transport_load] transport: 'option
transport-type <xxxx/_____>' missing in specification

I also want to implement Booster Translator on client side.

But I'm getting error when include booster translator on client side. After
I mount any operation on mount folder hangs. And I get following error in
client.

[transport.c:74:transport_load] transport: 'option transport-type
<xxxx/_____>' missing in specification

Following are my server & client vol files.

My server vol
http://glusterfs.pastebin.com/d1a16c2cd

My client vol

http://glusterfs.pastebin.com/d2a5b2943