[Gluster-devel] Does gluster suit my need?

Alsan Wong alsan at shangen-tech.com
Sat Apr 26 22:57:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

Yes, you're correct, and I might have a misunderstanding before you point me
out the truth. After review the info on hand, I get a more clear picture. As
my understanding, EnSpeed is doing what you described here. It could migrate
the whole VM process to another node processor. Therefore it needs the VT
support by the node CPU. Unfortunately, I don't have so much CPU with VT
support :(

By carefully, read about the EnSpeed documentation, it can't even migrate
the process to other processor. I might need to clarify this with them.

--
Best Regards.
Alsan Wong