[Gluster-devel] Does gluster suit my need?

Alsan Wong alsan at shangen-tech.com
Fri Apr 25 22:51:11 UTC 2008

Hi,

Not exactly. I'd like to run the VMs at the computing cluster host (cause it
does have dual quad core CPU with VT support), and gain processing power
from other nodes of the computing cluster by using GlusterHPC. The VMs image
remains on the computing cluster host, and the data would goes to the
GlusterFS.

Does it feasible?

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 6:26 AM, Gareth Bult <gareth at encryptec.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are you talking about sitting the VM storage on the GlusterFS in the form
> of disk images?
>
> Gareth.

Best Regards.
Alsan Wong