[Gluster-devel] Replication resync after disconnection

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Wed Apr 23 14:41:02 UTC 2008

Before you do "ls" after bringing up the downed server, can you "cd"
out of glusterfs mount point and "cd" back in and then do "ls" and
see if it works fine? Can you paste your spec files and give the exact
steps of  what you are doing? Regarding that bug, its fixed, there
be something else.

Krishna