[Gluster-devel] glusterFS on rocks4.3?

Ricardo Garcia Mayoral ricardo at torroja.dmt.upm.es
Tue Apr 22 20:50:05 UTC 2008

ups, forget that last message. There is a libtool (plain) package in the
centOS repository, besides the libtool-libs one. Somehow it was not
coming out in my 'yum search libtool', or I was overlooking it. Ok,
we've got the RPMs, I'll write again when the node installation is
complete, if we have problems during configuration, or to report success
if not.
Thank you very much again,

--
Ricardo Garcia Mayoral