[Gluster-devel] Re: Timeout settings and self-healing ? (WAS: HA failover test unsuccessful (inaccessible mountpoint))

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Tue Apr 22 12:55:54 UTC 2008

Guido,
Do you see the same behavior if you kill one of the server processes
instead of unplugging the cable?
Can you "cd" out of glusterfs mount point and "cd" back in after you
get the first "transport endpoint not connected" and see if you
still see the error?
Do you see "transport endpoint" error for all operations you do on
the mount point?
Thanks
Krishna