[Gluster-devel] AFR Replication

gordan at bobich.net gordan at bobich.net
Fri Apr 18 10:09:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

I cannot seem to get the file replication to work. I have 2 servers. Both
are both clients and servers for the GlusterFS volume.

Each server can connect to it's own local gluster volume and read/write
it, but there appears to be no replication taking place. One server's file
creation doesn't seem to get replicated to the other server.

My client and server configs are attached. The only difference in the
nodes' config is the remote IP address in the client - they connect one
mirror via loopback IP and the other via the remote IP.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Gordan