[Gluster-devel] oddity with the mountpoint

Harshavardhana harsha at zresearch.com
Fri Apr 11 10:30:36 UTC 2008

Hi Daniel,

   to enable debug option from command line. you can use

   mount -t glusterfs -o log-level=DEBUG
/etc/glusterg/glusterfs-client.vol /opt/gfs-mount

   I am not sure if autofs file will recognize properly the log-level=DEBUG
   option. Actually the mount command looks for mount.glusterfs where
   mount.glusterfs has this type of argument provision. We need to relook
   into that to provide proper ways so that autofs works with multiple
   options.

   and a help argument for mount.glusterfs to throw the options it supports.

   But anyways please use the above command and get the DEBUG logs which
   avati requested. Thanks

Regards

--
Harshavardhana
"Software gets slower faster as Hardware gets faster"