[Gluster-devel] Failover test early success (WAS: 1.3.8pre5 glusterfsd WARNING message)

Daniel Maher dma+gluster at witbe.net
Thu Apr 10 10:16:59 UTC 2008

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:51:58 -0700 "Brandon Lamb"
<brandonlamb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you post your new configs on the pastbin or whatever? I am
> planning on attempting to setup a 2 server glusterfs afr thing again.
>
> =)

Sure, no problem :

Here's the original version (with incorrect unify block) :
http://pastebin.ca/978274

And the functional version (with the unify block removed) :
http://pastebin.ca/979385

The config is really quite basic, and as a result, is not optimised for
performance or anything...

--
Daniel Maher <dma AT witbe.net>