[Gluster-devel] changed storage node IPs, now glusterfsd refuses to connect (authentication?)

Raghavendra G raghavendra.hg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 13:04:27 UTC 2008

Hi Daniel,
Can you paste the server-side logs? From the logs It seems that the
glusterfsd itself is loading protocol/client and the logs from the server to
which protocol/client is connecting to, will be useful. Also Can you paste
the configuration files?

regards,

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 6:17 PM, Daniel Maher
<dma+gluster at witbe.net<dma%2Bgluster at witbe.net>>