[Gluster-devel] hello gluster-devel:

程任全 chengrq at uit.com.cn
Sat Sep 29 08:22:29 UTC 2007

hello gluster-devel:
  I encountered some problems when integrate glusterfs with NFS, I
cannot make them work well.

  I just started one glusterfsd as server and started a glusterfs
client to mount it at /mnt/glusterfs, and then I use NFS to export
this directory /mnt/glusterfs, but I found I can't mount the exported
directory to another system, I'm determined the NFS and the network is
good, because other directories exported can work well under NFS
clients, so the problem is glusterfs related, right?

this command would eventually timeout and give permission denied.

  $  mount 192.168.3.200:/mnt/glusterfs /mnt/nfs

I would be grateful if someone could give some pointers.

--
Denis Cheng