[Gluster-devel] self heal option

August R. Wohlt glusterfs at isidore.net
Tue Sep 11 02:36:19 UTC 2007

That does the trick. And now I recall reading that in the archives as well.

I notice that the only explanation of self-heal in the wiki docs is in the
unify translator page: (
http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/Understanding_Unify_Translator).

Any suggestions for a good place to start an explanation of passive
self-heal in afr?

thanks again,
august!