[Gluster-devel] List of files on a failed glusterfsd node

Majied Najjar majied.najjar at nationalnet.com
Tue Oct 30 23:05:18 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have a question that I have not been able to resolve on my own.

Say I have a group of servers running glusterfsd which serve files to a frontend glusterfs server.  I am not using AFR and using AFR is not an option.  If one of the backend glusterfsd servers should go down and lose all of it's data, is it possible to generate a list of files that are no longer available (being located on the "down'd" glusterfsd server) in a simple way?

Thanks in advance,
Majied Najjar