[Gluster-devel] High availability doesn't exist in version 1.3 glusterfs ? (fwd)

Kevan Benson kbenson at a-1networks.com
Tue Oct 30 16:22:53 UTC 2007

I've done quite a bit of testing on this the last few months, and high
availability configurations do work, you just need to know exactly
what's going on when designing your configuration.  Look in the archives
for the past 30-45 days, and you'll see quite a lot of info about HA
configurations and how to configure them for robustness.

In short, my suggestion would be to move the unify to the client side
and see how it works for you.