[Gluster-devel] option client-volume-filename (was) Re: Fwd: [Gluster-devel] proposals to afr

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 26 10:46:59 UTC 2007

      THANK YOU!

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |you are crunchy and good with ketchup.