[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS QA

Amar S. Tumballi amar at zresearch.com
Wed Oct 24 19:45:00 UTC 2007

Hi all,
 Every time we catch/fix a bug, we feel we could have done better. But,
being a developer, we tend to believe things work fine when we test in our
limited test environment with our own set of tools (like basic dbench,
iozone etc).
So, hereby I request all the users to use the following link in wiki:
http://gluster.org/docs/index.php/GlusterFS_QA

and update it with the testing procedure you follow at your
company/home/university. This will help us to test GlusterFS against all
these tools, and hence each release will be stable enough for you. (That
way, you can save testing time too).

This will be a win-win for both project and the community.

Regards,
Amar

--
Amar Tumballi