[Gluster-devel] Potential Memory Leak?

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Wed Oct 24 07:33:33 UTC 2007

Hi Karl,

Your glusterfsd config is simple with only 4 translators.

Is the problem seen every time you run your script?

Can you run the script using a simpler client config file? just
connect the client to a single server (no afr/unify etc on the
client side)

just have the folloing in your client spec and see if the glusterfsd
memory grows:

---

volume sxx04
 type protocol/client