[Gluster-devel] Segfault

Kevan Benson kbenson at a-1networks.com
Thu Oct 18 16:16:26 UTC 2007

Yep, the config loads but is non-functional with your change.  I assumed
there was a good chance it wouldn't work, but it would have allowed for
a better performance profile and easier file administration of a simple
HA 2 server cluster if it did, so I figured it was worth a try.  Even if
it served files fine, I figured there might be large lock problems to
overcome.  Anyways, thanks for the pointer on the namespace collisions.