[Gluster-devel] Daemon dying, I killed it! <sob>

Jim Richardson jrichardson at cardomain.com
Mon Oct 15 16:27:13 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-10-13 at 15:35 +0530, Anand Avati wrote:
> Jim,
>  can you please give a link to your spec files?

Not sure what you mean by this, do you mean the gluster client and
server config files?

> Also, the backtrace is not available in the pastebin link you sent in
> the previous mail.. can you kindly post it again?
>
> thanks,
> avati

Sorry, I must have set it to one day expunge.

Here's a more long lived version

http://glusterfs.pastebin.com/f1343ca74

There are two backtraces there, I was able to kill off the daemon twice,
easily, with bonnie64 running against it, if glusterfs was started in
DEBUG logging mode.

For further info, I have been running a 3 node cluster over the weekend,
with bonnie and siege running continuously, with no problems that I can
tell. This was with glusterfs running in WARNING log mode.