[Gluster-devel] io recovering after failure

Mickey Mazarick mic at digitaltadpole.com
Thu Nov 29 21:31:11 UTC 2007

Is this true for files that are currently open? For example I have a
virtual machine running that had a file open at all times. Errors are
bubbling back to the application layer instead of just waiting. After
that I have to unmount/remount the gluster vol. Is there a way of
preventing this?

(This is the latest tla btw)
Thanks!