[Gluster-devel] glusterfs on cluster

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Thu Nov 22 17:26:31 UTC 2007

 Le 22/11/2007 à 18:00:51+0100, Székelyi Szabolcs a écrit
> Albert Shih wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > I'm totaly newbie on glusterfs.
> >
> > Well I've a cluster (for computation) (with ~30 nodes). On each node I've a
>
> To use unify, you need a namespace brick. You should use an AFR volume

OK

> for this.

You mean I shoud use AFR for the namespace ?

What's the purpose of namespace volume ? It's for the...name ? How is the
best method (for the performance) to do this ? And more important how space
this volume need ? (vs the space of my unify volume)

> # glusterfs -f /etc/glusterfs/glusterfs-client.vol -l \
> /tmp/glusterfs-debug.log -L DEBUG /mnt
>
> and look near the end of the log file.

> HTH,

Of course that's help.