[Gluster-devel] Problem with new glusterfs installation...

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Wed May 30 16:29:47 UTC 2007

Jonathan,
  it looks like the glusterfs client has exited or segfaulted. is it
possible for you to get a backtrace from the core? (if it is not
generating a core run 'ulimit -c unlimited' and then start glusterfs
with -N (non daemon mode) and re-do the steps to generate the error).
  that apart, please try the 1.3-pre4 release and see if you still get
the error. 1.2.3 is pretty old and a lot of things have happened
since.

thanks,
avati

Anand V. Avati