[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS /home and KDE

NovA av.nova at gmail.com
Tue May 8 09:23:17 UTC 2007

Avati,
 here it is backtrace you asked:
----
Core was generated by `[glusterfsd]
                              '.
#0  posix_locks_flush (frame=<value optimized out>, this=0x609060,
ctx=0x6102f0) at posix-locks.c:677
677         if (l->client_pid == pid) {
(gdb) bt
#0  posix_locks_flush (frame=<value optimized out>, this=0x609060,
ctx=0x6102f0) at posix-locks.c:677
#1  0x00002aaaaaebf4fb in fop_flush (frame=<value optimized out>,
bound_xl=0x609060, params=<value optimized out>) at proto-srv.c:646
#2  0x00002aaaaaeba694 in proto_srv_notify (this=<value optimized
out>, trans=0x604360, event=1) at proto-srv.c:2753
#3  0x00002b25736fc7e4 in sys_epoll_iteration (ctx=0x7fff375d6110) at epoll.c:53
#4  0x000000000040164c in main (argc=5, argv=0x7fff375d62a8) at glusterfsd.c:288
----
Hope this is what you want. I just did not knew how to use coredumps
(not needed in my work yet) :)...

WBR,
 Andrey