[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS /home and KDE

NovA av.nova at gmail.com
Fri May 4 15:13:52 UTC 2007

Hi!

   I've updated glusterfs from patch-114 to patch-149 today. And now,
when KDE starts, the glusterfsd dies on couple of nodes (from 8)...
There are /core<pid> file and some info in the logs, but unfortunately
I will not have an access to them till Monday. I hope something can be
done without a backtrace.
   I haven't change any config before upgrading. I use posix/locks,
io-threads on servers, unify on client, and TCP as interconnect.
GlusterFS volume is mounted at /home and everything works until I try
to start KDE...

WBR,
  Andrey