[Gluster-devel] Duplicate Symlinks in ls

Amar S. Tumballi amar at zresearch.com
Fri May 4 08:19:06 UTC 2007

Erik,
 Yes, AFR replicates all the files (symlinks too) on its child nodes, but
UNIFY requires the file (not directories) on only one of the child node.

Thus, as of now (with this release) when one is changing configuration
related to xlators/cluster/{afr,stripe,unify} the empty export directory
is recommended to avoid inconsistancy.

-amar
(bulde on #gluster)