[Gluster-devel] A big thank you for GlusterFS, comments on roadmap

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Thu Mar 22 19:03:40 UTC 2007

Hi Brent,

Thanks for your encouraging words. We really appreciate it.
I agree with you that glusterfs needs to penetrate user community
more. People have started to take notice of the glusterFS now and
we are working hard to make sure that users are happy about
the product.

Great to know that you are willing to deploy glusterFS at your
department. Your feed back on the product will be of immense
help for us to make it better. We will surely consider your
suggestions.

Thanks!
Krishna