[Gluster-devel] clustered afr

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Mon Mar 12 18:26:52 UTC 2007

Hi Tibor,

It is behaving the way it is expected to.

Your requirement is you have 3 nodes, you want 2 copies of every file
and if one node goes down, all files should still be available.

It can be achieved through a config similar to what is explained here:
http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/GlusterFS_User_Guide#AFR_Example_in_Clustered_Mode

Regards
Krishna