[Gluster-devel] Re: client cannot maintain mount of unified AFR

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Thu Jun 28 13:13:34 UTC 2007

You would get a 'connection refused' if the server is not running. Can you
please check if glusterfsd was running at that moment? also please get the
logs of the glusterfsd which was not running (and if possible, the core
dump's backtrace)

Also have you upgraded all the servers and clients?

thanks,
avati

--
Anand V. Avati