[Gluster-devel] Can someone show me server/client configs for this example

Brandon Lamb brandonlamb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 06:27:24 UTC 2007

*note this list apparently doesnt change the reply-to? haha i keep
having to reforward

Ok just unmounted on all 3, did rm -r /home/export/* on all 3,
remounted and then tried mkdir one and it does create it on all 3
servers but then mkdir returns with fiel exists.

So my guess is that the way i have the afr bricks configured must be
some kind of loop? haha not sure how to put it it must be something
like a file is created here, then mirrored there, but there is
mirrored to other there, which is mirrored back to here?

Doh!