[Gluster-devel] Can someone show me server/client configs for this example

Brandon Lamb brandonlamb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 05:35:25 UTC 2007

If I have 3 data servers, and I want to have 2 copies of every file
across the 3 servers using AFR, what would the configs look like
assuming /home/export is where i want to store my data on all 3
servers.

To get a raid 1 do i need as many copies as i have servers, or can i
say only 2 copies between the 3 servers and does it do some kind of
round robin to figure out which 2 servers of the 3 to put a file on?