[Gluster-devel] Client lockup

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Tue Jul 31 21:56:51 UTC 2007

Nathan,
 some bugs have been fixed in the source repository which solves the issues
you have faced. You could either checkout the source from the repository (
http://www.gluster.org/download.php has instructions) or you could wait for
the next release which is going to happen very shortly.

thanks,
avati

2007/8/1, Nathan Allen Stratton <nathan at robotics.net>:

> I am running glusterfs-1.3.pre6 with 3 bricks and 3 clinets (on same box).
> I am running AFR and UNIFY so that I have 2 copies of everything. If I go
> to one of the 3 servers and kill glusterfsd everything works fine, I still
> see all the data and clients are happy. If however I reboot one of the
> servers the clients hang and I have to kill all the servers and clients
> and restart them.
>
> http://share.robotics.net/client.vol (same on all boxes)
> http://share.robotics.net/server0.vol
> http://share.robotics.net/server1.vol
> http://share.robotics.net/server2.vol
>
> ><>
> Nathan Stratton                         CTO, Voila IP Communications
> nathan at robotics.net                  nathan at voilaip.com
> http://www.robotics.net                 http://www.voilaip.com

Anand V. Avati