[Gluster-devel] Performance problems in our web server setup

Hans Einar Gautun einar.gautun at statkart.no
Wed Jul 25 08:47:54 UTC 2007

On tir, 2007-07-24 at 20:42 +0530, Anand Avati wrote:

> 4. About using multiple tcp connections, the load-balancer feature is in our
> roadmap where you can load balance over two network interfaces, or just
> exploit multiple tcp connections over the same network interface. You will
> have to wait for the 1.4 release for this.
>
> thanks,
> avati

Hi,
You can bundle several tcp connections outside of glusterfs, and choose
between different type of loadbalance and failover setup. This is done
directly in the OS.

Regards,

Einar Gautun                           einar.gautun at statkart.no

Statens kartverk            | Norwegian Mapping Authority
3507 Hønefoss               |    NO-3507 Hønefoss, Norway

Ph +47 32118372   Fax +47 32118101       Mob +47 92692662