[Gluster-devel] Re: glusterfsd segfault

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Thu Jul 19 20:36:54 UTC 2007

Grant,
  please update to the latest patchset on glusterfs--mainline--2.5. This bug
is hit on the callback path when a server is down, but the exact bug is not
deducable from the logs. The latest patchset has fixes in the code in this
region, and in case you hit this bug again, the log messages have been
improved to pinpoint it lot closer.

thanks,
avati

--