[Gluster-devel] Core backtrace - libc

DeeDee Park deedee6905 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 05:01:52 UTC 2007

I just sent email with the build processes I've used. The systems have had
older versions of gluster,
pre4, pre5.1, tla patch 24x, and patch-299, so it is definitely possible.
but this is beyond my understanding binary execution process. What should I
be looking for? I've seen variables like LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but that is the
extent of my understanding in this area.
I didn't do anything special in building the product. I take certain
assumptions that
the build process will force all new files and only the new files to be used
-- which sounds
like is a bad assumption. What is the "correct" thing I am looking for to
know I'm good.