[Gluster-devel] Core BT

DeeDee Park deedee6905 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 04:55:35 UTC 2007

I loaded patch 247 (or something close to it) on all the boxes, and then I
upgraded all of them. I've done various update processes.
1) erase all the source code from scratch, and downloaded patch-299, and
went through the autogen.sh, configure, make, make install
2) used the idea of the build directory and ran autogen.sh, configure, make
install
3) used the "tla update" and then configure, and make install.

I changed build methods as I found faster ways to build the code, and I
assume that the
build process is putting all the right files in the right place. Maybe it is
a Makefile issue so
there was some older object files around. Method #1 above seemed to be the
safest, best,
and cleanest method, but also the slowest. I *assumed* that all 3 methods
above resulted
in the same end product. I don't know how to check what I've got outside of
"tla tree-id", and
they all say patch-299.