[Gluster-devel] df -kh not reporting correct value

Daniel van Ham Colchete daniel.colchete at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 23:41:17 UTC 2007

DeeDee,

I'm not a Gluster Developer but I think I can help.

First, it is easier if you send your volume files :-) .

When you mount a Gluster brick running the glusterfs command, you can use
the '-n' option to mount just a 'protocol/client' brick by its name and see
how everything is at the last level. I would start tracing using this. W

Best regards,
Daniel Colchete