[Gluster-devel] Re: posting errors:

Anand Babu Periasamy ab at gnu.org.in
Mon Jul 9 21:15:40 UTC 2007

Hi Rich,
Most likely it is because you are not subscribed to the mailing
list. You are posting through consultrmann at gmail.com email id, while
mailman shows consultrmann at yahoo.com as subscribed id. Non-member
postings are rejected because of huge volume of SPAM.

Regarding your yyin symbol lookup error, performing "make distclean" and
"configure" freshly again after installing flex and bison may solve
your problem.

--
Anand Babu Periasamy
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31