[Gluster-devel] glusterfs RPM release

Matt Paine matt at mattsoftware.com
Sat Jul 7 04:17:59 UTC 2007

Hi Guys

A RPM release of glusterfs 1.3.pre5_3 is available for those who are
interested.

I've done some quick testing and they appear to work correctly on my
machines (centos 5). I'de love to hear if anyone has any issues with
them. All supporting rpm's are either in the centos 5 repositories, or
in the mattsoftware.com-centos5 repository. If using on a distro other
than centos5 its probably a good idea to rebuild the RPMS (SRPM
provided).

http://www.mattsoftware.com/msw_repo/centos/5/msw_experimental/

Both SRPM and i386 Binary RPMs are available. For supporting RPMs, you
may need to look in...

http://www.mattsoftware.com/msw_repo/centos/5/msw/

Good luck, and I would love to know peoples experience with it :)

Thankyou

Matt.