[Gluster-devel] Which mainline to use

Sebastien LELIEVRE slelievre at tbs-internet.com
Thu Jul 5 14:39:32 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm not Harry, but I am using AFR from mainline--2.5 branch, and our
environnment will go in final testing (means : user testing) tomorrow
and production in less than two weeks.

Thanks to all the GlusterFS developpement team, AFR is working just as
we expected it.

Do you have some particular procedures that are failing at the moment in
your environnement ? Which ones are they ?

Regards,

Sebastien LELIEVRE
slelievre at tbs-internet.com           Services to ISP
TBS-internet                   http://www.TBS-internet.com