[Gluster-devel] ACL-related glitch in latest TLAs?

Brent A Nelson brent at phys.ufl.edu
Mon Jul 2 14:25:27 UTC 2007

Nope, all glusterfsd processess are still running after that.  New copies
from local filesystem to glusterfs work without complaint, but copies from
the glusterfs to the glusterfs give that complaint for probably every file
copied.  Note that the copy appears to be successful, despite the
complaint.

Thanks,

Brent