[Gluster-devel] NFS reexport

Brent A Nelson brent at phys.ufl.edu
Sun Jul 1 20:58:01 UTC 2007

I was getting the same, because my shiny new distribution has fuse
included with the kernel.  I had forgotten about a message I had read in
the fuse-devel mailing list, which stated that you must compile the fuse
module from source, as the fuse module now included with newer kernels
unfortunately does not include NFS support.

Thanks for your question; I was wanting to point out to the list that this
was needed for NFS reexport, in addition to the fsid= exports option.

I hope it works for you (but believe it will),

Brent