[Gluster-devel] Memory leak(?) in GlusterFS TLA 2.5-patch-616

Amar S. Tumballi amar at zresearch.com
Wed Dec 19 09:33:56 UTC 2007

Hi Sam,
 Thanks for sending the tool. After some testing and debugging I found that
the "option page-count 32" in your client spec is the culprit for the memory
leak observed at server. Please remove that one line from you specs and you
will have a smoothly running system.
I am still investigating the root cause for the problem, when using that
option. Will mail back once I find it. Till then please use the default
option of page-count 2. That will solve the issue. Let me know if it works
for you.

Regards,
Amar

--