[Gluster-devel] What's version

Steffen Grunewald steffen.grunewald at aei.mpg.de
Tue Dec 18 08:09:21 UTC 2007

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 12:06:24AM +0100, Albert Shih wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Me again.
>
> I would like to known what's version of glusterfs I must use for
> production. Actually I use 1.3.2 (because it's this version in Debian
> package).

What's the location you're getting the package(s) from? I'm keeping
a local repository for glusterfs and similar stuff (Etch, amd64),
and might send/publish my latest build.
(Following the packaging instructions, it's not too hard to make one's
own packages...)

Is there an "official" Debian maintainer? (If yes, can we get in touch?)

> You'r advice is to make upgrade or no ?  (I mean for : production).

Certainly, yes. Get the latest fuse, too.
If you're familiar with SVN^W TLA, you may track the changes, and have
intermediate versions as well.

Cheers,
 Steffen